£26,000 to £32,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Internal Rotation | Great Benefits
An enthusiastic RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join the surgical ward of a Banbury hospital on a full-time, permanent basis.
The ward predominantly caters to elective surgical patients and specialities include orthopaedics and spinal surgery, ENT, gynaecology and general surgery and the post-holder will play a key role in delivering the highest standards of patient care.
Details of this RGN Ward Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, with shifts covering a 24/7 rota
* Depending on experience, a great annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £32,000
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
What the hospital is looking for in an RGN Ward Nurse:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
* Ideally demonstrate recent experience in a surgical/acute ward setting, although NQ Nurses may also be considered for this role, and will be supported and mentored through a preceptorship programme
* Strong clinical skills and knowledge and committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care
* Flexible to work shifts on an internal rotation, including days, nights, evenings and weekends
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation