Teacher / Tutor of Health and Social Care required
SAAF Education are rapidly growing to become one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in the region.
We are looking for a suitably qualified Teacher / Tutor of Health and Social Care to work on a long term / permanant basis at one of our client Colleges in Scunthorpe with an immediate start.
This position is to cover a full timetable with full teaching responisbilities.
If you are a Teacher / Tutor of Health and Social Care and are looking for a new challengein the Scunthorpe area, then please get in touch.
SAAF Supply connects professionals to roles that meet their needs and career goals. We do this by spending time getting to know your aspirations and strengths, and match these to suitable roles.
We aim to build a lasting relationship with you so that we can develop a network of professionals to improve the local education landscape. And most importantly, we enable you to inspire students to reach their full potential.
If you are interested in Teacher / Tutor of Health and Scocial Care role or would like to know more, either respond directly to this advertisement or call Lee today!
Benefits of working for SAAF Supply:
* We offer you a wide range of opportunities to work in a variety of educational settings including: Mainstream Primary and Secondary schools and academies, pupil referral units (PRU), special educational needs (SEN) and alternative provision (AP).
* We offer regular professional development opportunities through workshops and lesson observations including support and guidance around:
* Basic awareness of child protection and safeguarding
* Effective behaviour management approaches
* Special educational needs and disabilities advice
* Introduction to effective lesson planning
* Assessments for learning overview (AFL)
* Effective questioning techniques
* School performance measures
* We take safeguarding very seriously. To become part of our team you'll need to have an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) certificate before we can offer you a position. If you don't have one, we can apply for one for you.
Teacher / Tutor of Health nd Social Care role