MAT Recruitment are working with a high achieving secondary academy in Essex to recruit a passionate and highly motivated teacher of Maths and Further Maths. This is a full-time position to teach Maths at GCSE and A Level and potentially some Physics.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent subject knowledge, with the ability to teach inspirational lessons. We are looking for someone who is an effective teacher ,with the drive and determination to raise standards and performance in Maths. In return, you will work in a positive environment, with staff who are fully committed to the ethos of the school and are passionate about their subject.
This school can offer the successful candidate -
- A competitive salary
- A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
- Outstanding CPD
- Opportunity for career development
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified teacher of Mathematics.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to teaching and learning.
- Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance