If you're a rising star in the world of B2B marketing and looking to join a company that will not only invest in your career but also teach you the fundamentals of business then look no further.
This is an all-encompassing Marketing Executive role working for a high-end interior brand based in Hampshire.
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting and helping to implement B2B communication and marketing activities to maintain and develop profitable sales of the company's product range throughout the UK.
Other key tasks include:
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns in line with sales goals for the long-term and short-term
- Assisting with the planning and implementing of new product launches both internally and externally
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity with support
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with central & local marketing plans (M/PR/Comms)
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications, analyse web clicks, website traffic and Newsletter effectiveness
This would suit a graduate calibre individual with B2B marketing experience who has designed and developed retail point of sales solutions and marketing material using Adobe Creative Suite and is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career with a long-established and well-respected brand,
The role is paying between £23,000 to £26,000 depending on experience plus bonus related to performance, pension, mobile phone, laptop and healthcare. It would suit candidates living in or around the Chichester, Waterlooville, Havant, Portsmouth, Gosport or surrounding area.
For a confidential discussion contact Natalie on (phone number removed) or email