Group Revenue Accountant
Competitive Salary + company bonus
The ONE Group are currently working with an organisation based on the outskirts of Cambridge who are looking for a Group Revenue Accountant to join their busy Group Accounting team on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for setting group accounting policies, training key stakeholders, and ensuring ongoing compliance with IFRS15. A truly varied role, ensuring technical compliance whilst proactively working with the sales and leadership team.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to -
- Ensure a high-quality standard of work across the group that is in line with IFRS 15
- Review large and complex contracts
- Provide guidance and support to ad hoc queries from the wider business
- Responsible for revenue recognition policies and updates
- Responsible for the training of local and regional controllers in revenue recognition
- Provide commercial support to the sales team on new deals and contracts as well as developing/updating accounting policies for new sales offerings, where necessary.
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates who have previous IFRS experience, are ideally already working in, or have recent experience in, a corporate organisation and can communicate effectively with both finance and non-finance professionals.
For more information on the above, and on the organisation, itself please do not hesitate to get in touch directly on (phone number removed), or email me at
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed)