Interaction Recruitment are delighted to be working with a successful and recognised organisation based in Ipswich who are seeking a new Management Accountant to join their finance team.
You may currently be working as an Assistant Management Accountant and looking to progress, or be already in the role of Management Accountant and looking to join an established and reputable business in the long term.
Perhaps you have supervised a small team and are looking for a new challenge? If you pride yourself in having excellent attention to detail, have a confident approach and you fulfil the criteria detailed below - please apply now!
This company thrives on its reputation and prides itself on its relationship with its clients - you will therefore be a flexible person who is keen to work with an organisation for the best outcome for the business and their clients alike.
Reporting into a panel of senior Management, you will be process driven and a good communicator.
Duties of the role include:
- Producing monthly and annual management accounts
- Completion of accounts analysis
- Budget provision
- Cash management
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Actual vs budget reporting to senior management
- Overseeing and completion of day to day accounting duties
Essential skills & experience:
- You will be a confident communicator at senior management level
- You will have previous experience of working, at a minimum, as an Assistant Management Accountant and be part qualified or qualified by experience
- You will have strong accounting system skills, including Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable local business offering a competitive benefits package and future progression opportunities