An opportunity for a Salaried GP to work in an excellent, forward-thinking practice that has recruited a multi-disciplinary team in the last 12 months, including Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and Paramedics.
The practices takes a keen interest in education, teaching medical students, nurses and planning to train Paramedics in the near future too.Salary -
£11,500 per session per annum + indemnity cover negotiable + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leaveLocation -
HastingsThe surgery -
Your role -
- Forward-thinking, dynamic GP Partners
- Teaching practice for medical students, nurses
- Skill mix of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Pharmacists
- Looking to develop as a health centre with different healthcare and non-healthcare disciplines under one roof
- Excellent practice-wide team
- Support of highly-skilled admin team
- High-QOF achieving
The benefits -
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Salaried GP post with the potential to become a GP Partner in the future
- Reasonable workload
- Very low visiting due to employment of paramedics
- Limited on-call requirement
- To fit into the team and be a team player - the practice has an excellent team already that works well together
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
- Opportunity to work with visionary GPs
- View to GP partnership available
- £10,000 per session
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!