We are seeking a qualified Accountant with strong communication and language skills in English and Mandarin on a part time basis, ideally three days a week. The candidate will manage, research and analyse data, with the objective of providing knowledge performance and financial position of the company. The individual will be proactive with strong time management skills in order to be as productive and efficient as possible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Based on the accounting principles, manage all accounting operations.
* Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
* Publish financial statements of the company.
* Conduct end of month and year closing processes.
* Collect, examine and report account information.
* Create seasonal reports for the management team.
* Maintain confidential information as secure as possible.
* Be updated on financial policies, regulations and legislations.
* Accountant duties: VAT, Calculate taxes, prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statements.
* Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
* Excellent written/verbal English and Mandarin.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in accounting or related field
* Strong numerical and analytical sense.
* Accounting and reporting skills.
* Attention to detail, deadline oriented and time management skills.
* Prior experience or knowledge within logistics and ecommerce