To £30,000 to £32,000 + Bonus + Ongoing Training and Career Development
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced E-Commerce Executive within a technical environment, to join a leading IT company as an E-Commerce Executive.
Working for the Defence Business Unit, where, ever more sales and services are provided by their online Catalogue and E-Commerce system for new and existing clients, you will be responsible for all aspects of the systems administration.
The E-Commerce system are key to the business and the thriving Public Sector business is becoming more dependent on e-commerce platforms to meet customers growing expectations. The portals enable efficient selection and ordering of products and can be tailored to the client to include general and contract pricing and in some instances stock holdings.
You will be responsible for:
You will optimise campaigns using marketing and SEO strategies and measure how much they increase web traffic by using analytics tools. This role will require experience in managing a digital store or inventory of products.
1. Manage our online inventory, working alongside the Catalogue Manager to ensure online catalogues are functioning optimally and accurately.
2. Act as the E-Commerce specialist, monitoring day-to-day trading performance, user access and generating product sales data.
3. Act as the intelligent customer into our Software Services Team to ensure the e-commerce platform evolves with our needs.
4. Develop campaigns to increase digital sales, working closely with sales teams to ensure alignment with sales plan. E.g. new product launches and bundles.
5. You will help deliver KPIs including conversion rate, SEO rankings, average order value and customer lifetime value.
6. Optimise campaigns using SEO and other tools to increase traffic to our website the E-Commerce Platform. Identify weaknesses and opportunities to improve user experience through competitor research and keeping up-to-date on SEO advancements.
7. Help manage the Defence online business presence through our website, social media and e-commerce platforms.
8. Management of the sales support team ensuring all orders are processed efficiently to continue to grow our market share within Defence.
9. Monitor changes in sales, identify key indicators and create reports to measure the impact of E-commerce activity for Director Defence & Security to review. E.g. product launch report, product health and performance and product gap reports.
10. Work with various teams (performance marketing, brand marketing, buying, merchandising etc.) in a dynamic and open environment, always focusing on delivering the best possible customer experience.
To be successful in the E-commerce Executive position, you should have:
* Graduate with a Marketing degree - ideally Digital Marketing or similar
* High level of organisational skills
* E-Commerce experience strategy
* E-Commerce experience from an IT, Gaming, Telephony, or similar background offering technical products
* Experience in managing digital product inventory
* Excellent analytical and database skills to create powerful data and experience in creating sales and analysis reports
* Experience using web analytics and optimisation tools such as Google Analytics to optimise campaigns.
* Possess the ability to prioritise workload
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good communication skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Competent in MS office suite i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
If you are an experienced E-commerce Executive within a technical environment, then please send your CV to me today