Customer Service and Retail Operations Manager
£23,500 + benefits
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 36,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
You'll be what's known internally as a Customer Experience and Operational Excellence Manager. Leading by example when it comes to delivering exceptional customer experiences will come as second nature. Knowing the operation is the backbone of the store and keeping it running to best in class standards will be key to your success.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
• Inspiring colleagues to put the customer first whilst driving sales and profit targets
• Creating a seamless experience alongside our contact centres to ensure consistent customer first experiences at every touchpoint
• Driving the Warehouse operation effectively. Maximising overall efficiency and productivity
• Executing all tasks and actions relating to promotions and deals in line with company guidelines
• Taking a lead on analysing trends to improve business performance
In the General Managers absence, you will be empowered to make decisions, owning it, as if the store is yours. You'll be an inspirational leader who doesn't just lead a department but influences across the store to drive sales, putting the customer first across all channels.
You will need to have:
• Management experience in a similar sized business
• Exceptional coaching skills and a hands-on management style
• Experience creating a seamless experience for customers, whether that's online, on the phone or instore.
• A track record of delivering operational excellence across your store, department or area
• Proficiency completing effective colleague reviews and development plans colleague reviews and development plans
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Performance related bonus
• Competitive pension scheme
• Discounts across our brand and other big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
• 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit (url removed) to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process