Early Years Practitioner needed in Sunderland
Hello education, on behalf of a thriving Primary school based in Sunderland, are seeking to recruit an Early Years Practitioner for a long-term position. The role is on a full-time basis starting January 2021.
You must hold a Level 3 Childcare Qualification and have recent experience in a similar setting. The school are looking for experience practitioners who can;
- Provide a safe, caring, stimulation educational environment both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
- Deliver an appropriate play based Earl Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress.
- Help ensure the Nursery meets Ofsted requirements at all times.
- Understand and follow the school's policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incidents, complaints and emergencies.
- Plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes
- Ensure records are properly maintained e.g. daily attendance register
- Liaise closely with parents/ carers, informing them about the Nursery and its curriculum
- Work in partnership with Senior Management to update and review the self-evaluation and improvement plan.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the school aims and objectives
All applicants will be phoned to discuss the role further and invited to register with Hello Education before being put forward for the role.In return Hello Education will offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly consultants with years of experience within the
- A pathway to other schools that we have amazing relationships with
To apply for the position please contact Sian on 01642 039888 or email your updated CV