My client is looking for a Junior Product Manager in London.
Your primary responsibility will be to understand the nuanced customer requirements and translate those into an outstanding user experience via well thought out user journeys and designs. You will be equally comfortable meeting clients as well working autonomously looking at platform usage stats to improve user flows or researching best design practices.
* Graduate or 1-2 years experience working as a software developer
* Well organised, structured, logical thinker who loves problem-solving
* Empathy/sensitivity to good UX/UI
* A keen interest in technology and fintech
* Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and unflinching work ethic
* Enthusiasm, passion, ambition, and humility
* Competitive salary plus equity package
* Annual training budget up to £500 to attend conferences and workshops
* Established client base (Bank of America ML, BNP Paribas, The World Bank etc...)
* Work with latest technologies (we aim to track the latest Python/Django/Angular versions)
* Flexible working hours (before 10am)
* Flexible working from home (WFH Wednesday)
* Friendly, multi-cultural team, regular team drinks, events
* Annual offsite somewhere hot (South of France last time!)
* 24 days paid holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
* Cycle to Work Scheme
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful