Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a brand new opportunity?
Masterclass Education is recruiting a committed, passionate SEN Teaching Assistant for an Amazing SEN school in Bromley. This is a full time classroom based support position to start ASAP and has the potential to be made permanent for the right person.
Parkwood Hall is a day and residential specialist school. We specialise in meeting the needs of children who have Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) along with moderate to severe learning needs. Some of these pupils may also have additional complex needs. All pupils have Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP). At Parkwood Hall we see each pupil as an individual. When children first arrive, we spend time getting to know them and understand their needs. We talk to all other professionals and parents before the child starts at the school, so we have as full a picture as possible of the child. We admit children from 7 years (Year 3) to 19 years (year 14).
About the School
• Ofsted 'GOOD' SEN School
• Supportive senior management team
• Provides CPD and regular in-house twilight training sessions
• Purpose-built school with fantastic facilities
About the Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant position
• Long term starting ASAP
• Working with all SEN needs
• Contracted until the end of the academic year with a view of a permanent contract
• Salary range starting from £70 per day!
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant must
• Have experience of working with students with special educational needs
• Show adaptability, resilience and be able to think on their feet
• Be eligible to work in the UK (Valid Work Visa or Provide suitable Right to Work documentation)
• Provide recent child related workforce references
• Hold a valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process an application
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to the me with your subject heading being the role you're interested in as well as where you reside. All candidates registering with Masterclass Education will need to obtain an Enhanced DBS if they don't currently have one on the update service. We will also require any police checks from other countries if you have been there over a certain period of time.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can