Simply Education are looking to recruit Humanities teachers on behalf of secondary schools in East Kent. The role is a supply position to start in October 2020.
The successful teacher will; need to have a sound knowledge of the National Curriculum, ensuring practical lessons are engaging, inspiring and safe, have the willingness to cover across the humanities department when needed and have strong behaviour management skills.
This school is looking to recruit a teacher that;
* Has excellent knowledge of the Geography curriculum
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on (phone number removed)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available