We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Clinical Team Leader
to join our dedicated team at our specialist low secure and mental health rehabilitation service in Derby
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (with on call responsibilities) at Cygnet Hospital Derby.
Cygnet Hospital Derby provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model. You will initially be based on Litchurch Ward, which is our male low secure service and can support up to 15 men who have mental health or dual/multiple diagnosis needs. Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary: Hourly rate:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
£17.50 - £18.83 Per Hour (Depending on experience) Plus enhancementsTop of rate Nurse RMN/RNLD Band
- £18.83 per hour
- Plus10% weekday Nights = £20.92 an hour
- Plus 20% Weekend Days = £23.53 an hour
- Plus 30% Weekend Nights = £26.90 an hour
Within your first 6 months...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking onsite
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more...
You will have...Essential:
- 1 Day DBT Awareness training
- 3 Day DBT Essentials training
- 1 Day Schema Training
- 1 Day working with Sex Offenders
- Clinical Supervision Training
- 1 Day resilience Training
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Cygnet Hospital Derby
provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model. Our integrated male care pathway includes Litchurch Ward, our low secure ward, and the Wyvern Unit, our mental health rehabilitation service. Alvaston Ward, our specialist female personality disorder service, is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.Litchchurch ward
is suitable for people who are moving on from medium security placements and who have engaged in dangerous and/or chronic challenging behaviour and who may pose a continuing and ongoing risk to others or themselves. We can also support people who represent a persistent risk of absconding to avoid treatment, those who find it difficult to engage and those who have a dual or multiple diagnosis, which could include substance misuse and/or personality disorder.
Cygnet Hospital Derby is rated 'Good' by the CQC.What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90833402