Our client is an exciting communications company based in Hampshire who are currently expanding their team of Business Development Managers. This is a senior sales role and, as such, you will be responsible for identifying and closing new complex and large sales deals for the business.
What you will do:
* Achieve revenue & margin targets from new customers on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
* Create, manage and maintain a documented account development strategy.
* Work with marketing or other internal departments to proactively identify and target customers.
* Build sales strategies for specific customer accounts.
* Develop and maintain an adequate pipeline of opportunities.
* Provide accurate pipeline forecasting by effectively managing sales opportunities.
You must have:
* Minimum 5 years' experience selling business telecommunications and / or managed services to mid-sized and corporate level customers
* Proven track record closing large complex deals and sales target achievement
* Experience with consultative, solution based / strategic selling methodologies
* Excellent presentation and analytical skills
* Experience using CRM applications
* Strong work ethic
* Open to new technology and environment that is in a constant change.
* Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, social and outgoing
* Minimum education at A levels standard is essential or higher education/graduate level in technical or business field preferred.
* Full clean driving licence (essential)
* Ability and willingness to travel is essential