At Carewatch our vision is to deliver outstanding community care and support services to our customers.
The customers our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs. So, we are looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate. We pride ourselves on our Care Assistants providing our customers with high quality care to enable them to remain independent within their own homes.
You may have experience in care or may have cared for a relative or friend, or just want the opportunity to make a real difference to someone's life.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills. We are now hiring for the Wolverhampton area (WV11-WV14 and surrounding areas).
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
Car drivers preferred for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Full training provided
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90896677