SEMH Teaching Assistant Needed for Outstanding Tower Hamlets School
Are you looking for an opportunity to support vulnerable children who are risk in a school environment?
Would you love to work alongside a dedicated Inclusion Team plus outside professionals including SEN specialists, Educational and Clinical Psychologists?
If so, this SEMH Teaching Assistant role in Tower Hamlets could offer the platform you've been waiting for to develop and grow!
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Diverse Mainstream Secondary School
- Incredible School Inclusion Team
- Work with Students who are at risk and vulnerable
- Fantastic state-of-the-art facilities
- Long-Term SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Earn and Learn!
- Great location close to the city
- Make a difference to the outcomes of children from disadvantaged backgrounds
In your role as an SEMH Teaching Assistant you will be assigned to the school Inclusion Team and will support students who are struggling to focus in regular lessons. You will have the skills to create a stimulating learning environment and ability to build successful professional relationships with students who come from disadvantaged backgrounds. Outstanding communication skills are essential to work effectively with colleagues, parents and 3rd parties.
- SEMH Teaching Assistant - Candidate Specification
- First-Class Degree in Psychology or related subject
- Strong GCSEs and A-Levels
- Child centred experience working in schools or similar settings is essential
- Evidence to support your passion for improving outcomes for young people
If this SEMH Teaching Assistant position sounds like the opportunity you need to need to continue your progression then please get in touch with Ribbons & Reeves today!