Robert Hurst Group Ltd are looking to recruit a company Account. Based in Basingstoke, Hampshire we are a recruitment business supplying temporary & Permanent staff to the wider construction sector. The role reports to the directors and is full time.
The key responsibilities will be -
* Ensure all financial transactions are processed correctly
* Production of weekly & monthly management reports
* Analysis on monthly accounts
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Provide analysis of current and ongoing projects
* Quarterly VAT returns
* HMRC - Gateway
* Payee pay role
* CIS Returns
* Dealing with the Factoring facility
* Annual company returns and final accounts, Assist with corporation tax preparation
* Quick Book experience
* Dealing with Credit checks and corporate insurers
Qualifications and Experience
AAT Qualified ideally or candidates studying ACA or ACCA Experience working on accounts preparation is essential.
Ideally you will have a professional accountancy qualification or you will have previously gained experience at this level. You will have a keen eye for detail and you will have strong systems and communication skills. You will have the ability to present information to key individuals and the initiative to make improvements.
The business offers a vibrant and friendly environment within a growing company.
If you feel the role is suited to your skills and experience, we would be delighted to here from you