Are you looking for a new challenge and want to join one of the UK's most forward thinking and innovative companies when it comes to new technologies? Here at Landmarc Support Services we are looking for a Team Leader to lead our Software Development Team within the IT Department, as the IT Application Development Support Team Leader you will support the delivery of the latest technologies to our high profile customer, the Ministry of Defence.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic, innovative, ingenious team and excel your career forward, using new technologies within a service orientated architecture.
Leading the Application Development Team whilst being responsible for the Enterprise Architecture and the updating of the IT Development Process.
* Team Leader to the development team
* Creation and updating of the development team
* Responsible for the Enterprise Architecture and ongoing maintenance and evolution
* Implementing fully tested software into the live environment
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification or experience) in IT/Computing subject
* Microsoft Certified developer
* Microsoft programming languages
* SQL Server databases
* Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation
* Microsoft Office
* Microsoft Sharepoint
* Microsoft Business Intelligence stack and data
* ITIL V3 Foundation
* ESRI ArcGIS toolset (desirable)
* IBM Maximo (desirable)
* Microsoft Dynamics NAV (desirable)
What you can do:
* Two years relevant team leading experience in IT
* Experience of managing and motivating a team
* Proven ability to develop and provide technical direction
* Knowledge developing solutions and specifications
* Experience of system integration and service orientated architecture
This role will require the successful person to gain SC Clearance, you will need to have proven residency in the UK for the last 5 years.