1st Line Support
£70 - £80 per day - 2 month rolling contract
A organisation based in the centre of Norwich are looking for to add cover for 1st Line Support during a busy period across their Service Desk. This will initially be a 2 month contract, starting as early as the 19th October, with the possibility to extend.
Key Responsibilities for the 1st Line Support team:
* To provide additional support to an extremely busy IT team working with users on-site and remotely.
* Be the first point of contact for staff calling IT Services and the Service Desk for support. The role will provide a first line support capacity involving taking phone calls, emails and other messages requesting assistance with IT matters, recording the requests on our Service Desk and triaging the requests and assigning them to second and third line support as necessary.
* The role is varied and requires a real team player who has the ability to manage their time efficiently, working accurately and efficiently to prioritise or escalate technical issues to ensure a successful remediation.
* Ideally have experience of IT help desks, supporting people with computer problems
* Experience of Windows 10, Microsoft Office and Apple Macs.
* Good communication skills
* Supporting either face-to-face, by telephone, email or messaging
* The ability to work accurately and maintain records to a high standard is important.
If you are looking for a contract and will be available for the start date, please apply!
*Role to begin October 19th 2020. You must be located within a commutable distance to Norwich