An established local business requires an adaptable and capable Accounts Manager to join their team in Northampton. Reporting to the Managing Director and overseeing all areas of finance, this is a chance to join a progressive and financially secure business.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000-£30,000
· Potential for flexible working / pro-rata hours
· Possibility of funding help for finance qualifications
· 25 Days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Bedford, Wellingborough, Market Harborough
JOB DESCRIPTION: Accounts Manager : Property Management Services / Construction
Managing a small team of 2 direct reports you will be primarily responsible for managing and developing the finance team. You will ensure they adopt a team culture that is focussed on optimum performance.
You will also:
· Use your commercial finance experience to ensure an effective liaison between the Accounts Team and property department as well as maintaining and improving on the existing customer relationships.
· Be encouraged to put your own stamp on the finance function and look for efficiency improvements where viable.
· Be managing the cash flow across the 100+ developments we manage.
· Ensure we stay compliant with any elements of guidance or legislation from our governing body ARMA. (Association of Residential Managing Agents)
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Accounts Manager : Property Management Services / Construction
To be successful in your application for the role of Accounts Manager, you will ideally have experience in a finance role in a property management, block management, lettings or construction market, you will also;
· Have good knowledge of accounting principles and a strong background in a varied finance role
· Be adaptable and able to work on a variety of tasks each day
· Be independent and able to work well on your own initiative as well as part of our team
· Be very analytical and spot discrepancies but also outgoing enough to pick up the phone and resolve them
Brought by the Managing Director over 20 years ago, the company provides block management services across the UK, but mainly in the Northamptonshire, Leicestershire & Bedfordshire areas, they usually manage over 100 blocks at any one time. A fair proportion of these are owned directly by the current Managing Director, so the business is built on very solid foundations.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Finance, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, Accounts Clerk, Management Accounts Assistant, Accounts Technician, Accountant, Accountancy Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT16104, Wallace Hind Selection