Our client is a leading Subcontract Electronics Manufacturing Company based in Basildon, Essex. They serve all sectors of the electronics market with advanced technology systems with a committed and professional team. We are currently looking to recruit a Team Leader to support their Engineering Manager in overseeing the Technical Administration activities of the Production Engineering department.
As a Team Leader, Technical Administration, you will be preparing customer data for use in the quotation and manufacturing processes. Checking the accuracy of bill of materials and the work of the Technical Admin team to ensure deadlines are met in accordance with requirements from the Sales team. You will use their MRP system and communication, with their customers, colleagues and team members, will be key in order to ensure an accurate and timely response to quotation requests.
A basic knowledge of electronic components is essential as well as previous experience within the electronics industry so that you can hit the ground running.
Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements
* Advanced Excel ability.
* Good communication, both written and verbal.
* Able to manage own workload.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Basic knowledge of electronic components.
* Experience of managing a team.
* Previous experience in electronics industry
* Education to A level standard.
* Experience of using MRP systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
* Company pension
* Electronics Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
* Temporarily due to COVID-19