Responsible To: Directors
You will be expected to work as part of the team in an 'open plan' environment. Your primary focus will be on all financial aspects of the business - but you will be required on occasions to support and integrate with other members of the team with payroll and day to day task's.
Main Duties Included:
* Manage daily cash balances and banking, ensure cash flows are adequate
* Maintain and develop the finance processes and systems
* Perform all transaction processing including sales and purchase ledger, bank and balance sheet
* Raise sales invoices/credits as required
* Prepare monthly management accounts in a timely manner
* Prepare year end draft accounts and files
* Work with colleagues to prepare budgets and track profit/loss performance
* Create solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial knowledge
* Liaise with other departments on a range of issues
* Preparing financial reports, returns and submissions to relevant government entities
* Payment of invoices and fees as necessary
* Credit control
* Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliation
* Manage payroll and HR matters as required
* Create and maintain a system of policies and procedures that provide an adequate level of control over financial matters.
* keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post at the date below. They are subject to change as we operate in a dynamic environment where change can be frequent. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 Depending on Experience