Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a number of highly motivated individuals with a background in finance to join their team on a 1 year temporary contract. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, accounting, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation in the technology and finance industry. Successful applicants will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business.
The project will involve working with Company Financials Data and analysing company financial statements in order to identify specific data points and process them in the internal system. Strong research and analytical skills are required for this role.
The candidates should be fluent in one of the following languages: French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Arabic, Scandi or Dutch.
Please note, the candidates will have to take an online financial test in order to be considered for the position.
* Sourcing and validating raw data as well as doing data quality checks
* Analysing company financial statements and identifying specific data points
* Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
* Maintaining and enhancing existing database
* Building relationships with key market players in the financial industry
* Applying problem-solving skills to enhance processes and software
* Take ownership and be proactive with key areas of responsibilities
* Practical experience in interpreting financial statements and strong knowledge/understanding of finance and accounting
* Bachelor or/and Master degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Ideally have passed CFA level 1
* High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
* Ability to think critically and demonstrate examples of improving or developing processes
* Strong organization skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
* Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast pace changing environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated in client facing environment
* Fluency in one of the following languages: French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Arabic, Scandi or Dutch