Paid Media Executive - Agency - Brighton
Salaries from £24,000 - £28,000 Depending on Experience
Tired of London? Have you found yourself considering making a move in the last six months? Maybe it is time to consider relocation down to the coast or even a role where you get the opportunity to work from an office that is a stone's throw away from the beach a few days a week.
Major Players have partnered with a thriving agency based in Brighton that is looking to bring in four new people to their Paid Media team due to an influx of new business. Working with leaders in the FMCG, automotive and publishing space the agency has gone from strength-to-strength throughout 2020.
The Responsibilities - Paid Media Executive
* Keyword research
* Audience planning
* Shopping feed setup
* Ad copy writing and liaising with the creative team on asset production
* Account uploads
* Daily account checks
* Bid management and campaign adjustments
* Devise strategies for Paid Search and Paid social campaigns
* Working with clients on forecasts and targeting setting
* Work with the Data team to produce reports based upon client needs
* Proactively analyse and identify opportunities for growth
The Requirements - Paid Media Executive
* 1+ years experience in a digital marketing role
* Mathematical and analytical mind
* Knowledge and experience in running campaigns across Google, Bing and Facebook
* An understanding of bid and budget management and how changes affect performance
* Ability to deliver insightful analysis to improve campaign performance
* Experience using Google Ads Editor
* Ability to Analyse campaign performance using Google Analytics
* Experience using Microsoft Office to a professional standard
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Experience working in an agency or client-facing environment beneficial
* Experience with Snapchat Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Linked Ads Manager and any DSPs beneficial
If you are interested in this role and want to have a conversation about what taking a role outside of London would entail then do get in touch with me below...
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes | DD: + 44| 207 845 7276 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Harry Matthes")