Maths Graduate | London Borough of Hillingdon | Quality Education and Training | Apply Now
Are you a Maths Graduate that is driven by getting results and would like to impart your passion for your subject ?
Are you a aspring Maths teacher looking to further your experience ?
Look no further as we are working with a Ofsted "Good" School in the London Borough of Hillingdon who are eager to speak with likeminded individuals who can support their department this academic year.
As a Maths Teaching Assistant, you will be working in the Maths Department supporting student learning, helping to raise attainment and engagement within lessons.
This position would particularly suit a Maths graduate who has future aspirations of becoming a teacher in the near future. As the school continues to grow you will be joining a team of highly experienced teachers and support staff, who are committed to delivering an outstanding education and opportunity for each and every student.Person Specification
- Be able to work successfully as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to work in all areas of the school.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Positive Attitude.
- Able to cope / deal with challenging behaviour.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Numerate / Basic ICT skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with students.
- Able to motivate students to learn