We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager with experience to be part of a CQC Good Residential home in the Blaby area of Leicester.
The care home provider is looking for a Residential Home Manager to help to run a Residential home based in Blaby, and to become a valued and integral part of their team moving forward.
The ideal candidate will have experience running and managing a Residential home. You will have proven experience dealing with challenging behaviour, and establishing effective care plans with proven positive impact and healthcare outcomes. it is vital the successful candidate is versed in compiling policies and procedures for children's homes. The successful candidate will enjoy a lot of support from the directors and will also have a dedicated admin to help reduce their workload.
Duties of the Registered Manager:
- To meet the needs of and promote the independence of service users.
- Establish and monitor high-quality standards of care in line with regulations
- Work in partnership with family, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of service users.
- Have experience and knowledge of CQC standards.
- Develop a confident, competent and consistent staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised
- To promote the efficient and effective operation of the setting.
This is a great opportunity for a registered manager who is seeking to work in a supportive and friendly environment at a well-reviewed and CQC Good home. If you are looking for a management position where you aren't overworked and are appreciated in the role, this is a great role!
DBS and reference checking will be undertaken in line with government regulations and safer recruitment best practice.
Thank you to all that apply! If you have not been contacted within 3 days of application, please assume that you have not been selected for the role this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£31,000.00 per year