I am currently working with a reputable local company near Canterbury, supporting them in their search for an Assistant Management Accountant. Working closely with the Finance Manager, the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Finance team in a varied capacity. The role is looking to pay up to £27,000 and will be suitable for those who are actively studying towards some form of Accountancy/Finance Qualification.
* Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
* Accruals and prepayments
* Bank reconciliations
* Account reconciliations
* Assisting with the submission of VAT returns
* Petty cash management
* At least 3 years working in a finance/accounts role
* Experience of working with accounting systems
* A good working knowledge of management accounts
* Experience of purchase and sales ledger
* Actively studying towards formal qualification, AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA Studier would be preferable
Up to £27,000 per annum + benefits for a 35 hour working week
Why should you work for this company?
This company is extremely well thought of across the County and embodies what they do as an operation, this is visible in the level of communication and support both new and existing employees receive. If you are seeking a kind and caring work environment with a company that has a high level of integrity then this role is suitable for you