Salary: Approx £24-30,000 + bonus
Generous pension scheme
The biggest attraction of this marketing role by far is the exceptional working environment and the career prospects on offer.
This is a well-established but rapidly growing marketing agency that works in the science and life science fields. It combines the worlds of science and communications to open eyes, change perceptions and support the growth and development of the life science community.
Often said but rarely is it true- this company cares for its people, and its core values are exceptional.
Due to continuing increases in market share and their ambitious plans for 2021 and beyond, the time is now to jump on board with this rising star.
This is not 'just another agency'.
What will you do?
By joining this team, you'll get a full perspective on working within an integrated marketing agency and the chance to work on life science clients across the globe. Your role would involve a mixture of marketing and communications activities working with clients to manage and execute integrated marketing programmes. You will gain experience and training across the full marketing mix, focussing on inbound marketing. This will include:
* Inbound marketing planning and strategy development
* Social media planning, research and execution
* Website strategy and management
* Brainstorming, briefing and managing creative design projects (e.g. infographics, sales collateral, eBooks etc.)
* Brainstorming, briefing and managing writing projects (blog posts, whitepapers, social posts, eBooks etc.)
* Project management
* Day-to-day client liaison and relationship management
* Tracking programme metrics and reporting
Why choose a role in life science inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing is an evolving approach to marketing communications that places the needs and interests of the customer at the centre of everything we do. It heavily relies on digital tactics like email marketing, social media, blogging, pay per click advertising (e.g. Google Ads, sponsored LinkedIn posts) and high-value content development (e.g. whitepapers, eBooks) to attract and convert customers by delivering information and educational content they will find useful and valuable.
By developing a career as an inbound marketer, you will be developing a highly sought-after skill set in modern marketing, working with a team of world-leading life science inbound experts who will be on hand to provide support and training every step of the way.
* You will work in a brand-new office designed to give you the environment, the space, and the facilities to allow you to shine.
* Career opportunity based on merit, not time served that will exceed your expectations. Promotion opportunities as well as longer-term company equity possibilities are available.
* A level of dynamism within the company rarely found outside of a capital company, but set in a beautiful, leafy, well-served location.
* Mentoring by senior, prolific and successful entrepreneurs.
This full-time role is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their life within an agency.
Ideally, you would:
* Have a life science degree (BSc) e.g. biology, biotechnology, chemistry etc.
* Have a genuine interest in working within a marketing and scientific environment, backed up by experience of agency life
* Be familiar with the concept of Inbound Marketing
* Have an interest in developing the skills required to become an Inbound Marketing Consultant in the life science sector.
Interviews are immediately available