Semi Senior Accountant / Audit Senior required to work with one of our established Accountancy Practices on the Wirral. The role includes leading statutory audits, preparation of small and medium sized company accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Completion of accounts and tax returns for mainly limited companies, but sole traders and partnerships also charities.
Managing a set portfolio of clients from a wide variety of industries
* Client meetings and correspondence
* Hands on approach to problem solving
* Required to participate in sales, acquisitions, due diligence and other corporate finance workSkills and experience:
* The ideal candidate must demonstrate sufficient accountancy practice experience and must be either ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified
* Good IT and communication skills are essential
What's on offer:
* This role is permanent and the successful candidate will benefit from an attractive salary package
* The opportunity to work with a dynamic team
* Exceptional mentor and training programme
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a recent copy of your CV on Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age