You will work as part of a team of Installation Engineers covering an area across northern England and Scotland. The focus will be on the installation of Thermo King Refrigeration equipment used on large distribution vehicles, both in the Ashton workshop facility and out on location, whilst adhering to Internal Health and Safety policies and safe working practices.
Our customers are busier than ever before, so providing high levels of customer care is paramount for the success of our business as well as all of our employees.
The key responsibilities of the role as follows:
• Ensure refrigeration equipment is installed into customer vehicles to an excellent standard.
• Become a trusted member of the team by working with minimal day-to-day supervision.
• Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a consistently high quality of workmanship.
• Follow Company health and safety guidelines whilst working at Ashton depot and on various sites, by adopting safe working practices and wearing the correct PPE.
• Ensure you operate the company vehicle in a safe manner and carry out regularly driver checks.
• Ensure when using company equipment and vehicles, that you carry out the necessary prior usage checks and use company equipment in a safe manner.
• Incorporate a flexible approach to working hours to meet customer needs/requirements.
• Show flexibility in been able to work/stay away from home