This role is for my client based in Chertsey. This role will manage the B2B product portfolio including proposition development, planning, sell-in activity, ranging management, go-to-market launch readiness, commercial sales support and in-life/end-of-life product life cycle management!
The B2B Product Manager will work closely with the B2B Marketing team and HQ Product teams (hardware & software) to ensure that product features, functionality, experience and end-to-end proposition is accurately understood and selected in the European portfolio. Ensuring that programmes are planned into and featured within channel/KAM programmes across European subsidiaries.
What will be your key deliverables?
·Be the European lead for B2B PM for the IT & Mobility portfolio
·Manage the B2B Product launches into the European subsidiaries. Act as the key point of contact for PM related topics to new launches
·Identify launch opportunities
·Product transition; develop launch and in-life strategies for running product transition, utilising a data driven approach to ensure inventory levels are handled and launches happen with impact
·Drive specific product programmes such as Lighthouse activities across the selected markets and partners to achieve successful outcomes
·Proactively handle all products in the B2B product portfolio. Providing weekly updates to the B2B team and subsidiaries regarding the portfolio
·Where relevant drive strong product propositions combining hardware and non-hardware services.
·Support the team in their engagements with partners, where product support is required, to develop strong business plans and programmes with partners
·Lead the device roadmap on a day -to- day basis for the region, building data-driven arguments to support the decisions on what should be in our European portfolio.
·Analyse and understand the business requirements to deliver the right product and propositions.
·Work with Subsidiary account teams to ensure channel specific requirements, insights and opportunities are addressed.
·Excellent understanding of competitor landscape and act according to competitor movements.
·Diligently handle sample devices for sell-in and ranging activities, with an emphasis upon security and confidentiality in this process.
What do we need for this role?
* Creative thinking
* Self-motivated and self-starter
* Ability to present to key partners
* Excellent attention to detail
* Flexible & adaptable
* Ability to work at a face pace, with accuracy in a changing environment
* Tenacious, hardworking, creative & driven
* Great teammate
* Able to work on multiple projects
* Ability to make decisions with full understanding of knock on impacts and wider business trade offs
* Solid understanding of mobile products and propositions
* Able to construct product proposals for solution sales
* Detailed understanding of the needs and requirements of the B2B market
* Proposition development & execution experience
* Product Lifecycle management experience with technical aptitude
* Solid understanding of MDM solutions
* Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
* Good skills in Microsoft office packages (in particular Excel and PPT)
* Strong verbal, written and presentation abilities
* Strong numeracy/commercial acumen
To be successful in this role you ideally have:
Experience as a product leader (a minimum of 5 years' experience)
Detailed product, technical and commercial awareness of the mobile B2B space across applications, mobile, IT, hardware, distribution and service delivery
An existing network within the mobile industry and the European Global operators
Background in either a large corporate business where new product innovation is prevalent; or in fast paced technology businesses
Be able to build internal and external network relationships