Electrician/Commissioning Engineer/18th Edition Electrician
Area of work to cover Midlands to the South of England.
A brand-new position has arisen for an experienced Electrician/Commissioning Engineer/18th Edition Electrician who will be responsible in providing on-site assistance and the commissioning of my client's products. You will also offer Technical electrical fault find and diagnostics for this extremely busy and friendly organisation.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the below: -
* Liaise with customers to advise on installation, connection and basic fault finding on all my clients control systems.
* To arrange site visits with relevant parties from contractors to end users, in order to enable timely and effective commissioning of all control systems or site rectification work.
* Keep active records on all projects to enable generation of commissioning certificates upon satisfactory completion of the commissioning process and to ensure all relevant invoicing is carried out.
* Report back on all issues relating to product defect/performance issues, and to actively advise on improvements.
* Assist with testing of control system site, customer returns and relevant paperwork.
To be successful in the role of Electrician/Commissioning Engineer/18th Edition Electrician you must hold a valid, and up to date, 18th Edition certificate and ideally possess a CSCS and ECS card.
The role is to cover between the Midlands and the South of England of which a car will be provided. There will be the requirement for occasional overnight stops which are fully expensed.
If you have the ability to provide excellent Electrical skills, have exceptional Customer Service and thrive in a team environment with an energetic and strong desire to succeed then please apply!!
In return for the above, a competitive package is on offer. Additionally, this post will provide a real opportunity to join an extremely professional, global manufacturing facility.
We are open to applications from Commercial or Domestic Electrician/Commissioning Engineer/18th Edition Electrician's