Our client, a global, multi-billion pound Pharmaceutical company are currently seeking a Corporate Insurance & Risk Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract, with the role based in Brentford, West London. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years experience within an Insurance based role specialising in Loss Prevention and must have technical knowledge across a broad range of insurance arrangements and loss prevention strategies.
For each of the US, Global Motor and Employee Benefits insurance programmes the role will have responsibility for the day-to-day operations of these insurances as follows:
· Understand exposure: With the Director, act as the insurance lead in internal forums across EHS, Fleet, Human Resources, Legal and Finance that will develop the understanding of our clients exposures across each and guide how the insurance terms and conditions need to be constructed to ensure programmes remain aligned to our clients requirements
· Oversight of data collection and verification: establish and oversee rigorous processes for the collection and review of all key exposure metrics. Where a 3rd party has been appointed to undertake data collection on behalf of CIRM, oversee and support their delivery of the task.
· Deliver annual renewals: Under the guidance of the Director, develop a renewal/marketing strategy and define factors for a successful placement. The role will have responsibility for execution and co-ordination of the renewal to a successful conclusion. The role will complete an after-action review and make recommendations for further technical and process improvements.
· Captive and market engagement: Prepare the underwriting submissions in order to negotiate terms for Captive and market participation in the relevant insurance programmes. This will include identification of policy wording changes required to improve the alignment of the programme to our clients exposures. The role will also provide technical advice as required by the Captive manager.
· Claims Management: Provide claims management expertise to advise and assist our clients businesses to reach agreement on insurance claims. As appropriate, the role will develop a claims strategy and be responsible for the execution of the strategy with co-ordination across both internal and external stakeholders. For more complex and material claims, the role will support the Director Corporate Insurance to provide the necessary expertise and develop the claims management strategy required. For the more complex claims, the role will then support the Director with the co-ordination and implementation of the claims strategy.
· Governance: The role will ensure all programmes are fully compliant with legislative and our clients policy and procedures based on the direction of the Director. The role will also provide input into further governance enhancements for the consideration of the Director or alternate responsible to assist the Director with Governance.
· Develop and co-ordinate the implementation of loss prevention strategies mainly for the Workers Comp and Motor Programme. The role will assist to progress existing strategies and will have responsibility for driving the implementation through pro-active business and vendor engagement and advice and the implementation of ongoing reporting and tracking of both service provider and site delivery.
· Support the allocation of insurance costs to local operating companies
· Support the Director in separating our clients insurance arrangements so that standalone structures can be implemented for Biopharm and Consumer Healthcare. The role will understand the exposure profiles for the two separate businesses. Market and deliver separate insurance programmes ahead of the spin off which are aligned to each organization's insurance strategy. The role will ensure that all ancillary services e.g. Broking are in place to support both organizations on a standalone basis.
If the role above is of interest, please send through your CV for consideration and one of our consultant's shall get back to you in due course.
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at .
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to .
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield