SEO Manager - Digital Marketing
£30,000 - £36,000 + Bonus Scheme + Pension + Flexible Working + Discounted Gym Membership
Our client is seeking a talented SEO Manager to join their expanding team. This role will enable an experienced SEO Manager to work on key client SEO campaigns, devising and implementing innovative SEO strategies and ensuring results are delivered. You will work with some of the UK's biggest brands across a variety of sectors including travel, property, finance, gaming, and ecommerce. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, be an expert in all aspects of organic search and have experience managing a wide range of SEO campaigns.
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
* Management and delivery of client SEO work such as on-site, technical audits, and reporting
* Main day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
* Help lead the development, analysis, and performance of clients' SEO campaigns.
* Work closely with the wider search team on SEO best practice and new approaches taking into consideration the latest Google algorithm updates
* Work closely with the Content & PR team to implement robust off-site strategies to drive performance.
* To effectively analyse the on-site/off-site strengths and weaknesses of client campaigns and assess the best strategy to pursue.
* Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals, KPIs and objectives for all client campaigns.
* Must have previous experience managing a wide range of SEO campaigns
* You must be an expert in all aspects of organic search
* You will have great communication, presentation and writing ability
* You will have experience with SEO tools such as SEO Monitor, SEMRush and Google Analytics
* You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to succeed - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
* You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
SEO Manager, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Manager, Digital Marketing Manager