- Well respected sales and service provider in the Diesel Generator and Engine sector.
- Multiple sites across the UK.
- Great opportunities to grow within the organisation.
- Superb reputation for quality and reliability.
The Ideal Person:
- Service Manager - Generators Service you will run a department of 25 or so people.
- You will have 3 direct reports including a Field Team Leader, Service Centre Supervisor and Field Sales individual.
- The team are involved in doing service, repair, maintenance and overhaul on Diesel Generators and working on long term service agreements.
- Doing work within Data Centres, Banking, Prisons, Supermarkets, hospitals, utilities etc...
- Looking after a branch turnover of circa £4million.
- Looking after a team who are fairly in-experienced in new roles within the company and guiding them and driving growth.
- £40k-£50k, Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
- Service Manager - Generators Service you MUST come from a background running a team or operation with field based service engineers.
- You MUST have experience running a service operation either as a General Manager or a Service Manager.
- You will need to be able to look after KPI's, objectives, response times, margins etc...
- Ideally experience from within the Generator Service industry or from another service sector such as forklift trucks, diesel engines, refrigeration, tail lifts etc...
- No qualification required.
- Need to be a people person and able to train and bring forward a team who are fairly in-experienced.
- Hard working, good work ethic, approachable.
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.