Do you have experience working as a Reception Teacher? Are you available to start immediately? if yes, then Milk Education want to work with you!
We are recruiting for a dedicated and dynamic Teacher who strives to raise attainment and engage pupils within EYFS. You will be working with a Reception class and will be expected to enhance the quality of learning for pupils whilst helping them develop social and communication skills. A good knowledge of Phonics, Read Write Inc and play based learning is desired but not essential.
In order to be considered for the roles we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
All applicants must hold a valid DBS or be willing to undertake one. If you are interested in applying for exciting and rewarding roles on a temporary and long term basis, please apply below.