Refrigeration Engineer required for an established FM services provider to be based out of the Essex area to £40,000 (dep on exp) plus overtime and bonus,
Our client is a multi disciplined FM service provider and due to growth they are now looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to be based out of the Essex area and cover surrounding sites.
Specific Qualifications required:
* ACRIB, preferred
* F-Gas 2079 - minimum
* Full UK driving licence - minimum
* CSCS card - preferred
* CO2 qualification - preferred
* Knowledge and Experience within Supermarket Refrigeration - Essential
When you join us as a Refrigeration Engineer you will receive
* Basic Salary - £38,500 - £40,000 p.a.
* Overtime and enhanced rates.
* Up to 4% discretionary bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets.
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions between 4.5% and 6%
* Gym Discount
* Life Assurance (as part of the Company Pension Scheme)
* Mobile phone / PDA
* Van with fuel card
* Calibrated tools and equipment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join a rapidly growing company where earnings are not capped and you are supported with training and development.
For more information please get in touch with Steve West