Accounts Assistant - Mansfield - £18,000 - £20,000
Chase & Holland are currently working with a Mansfield based organisation who are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their small Finance team. This is a growing business in what is a very difficult time for a lot of people. There is a true family environment with a great team ethos in the business. The role will cover all transactional areas of finance and will provide the successful candidate with a varied and busy working environment.
Responsibilities for the Account Assistant will include:
* Purchase/Sales Ledger duties including processing supplier and customer invoices.
* Credit control duties chasing debt via phone and email
* Managing and maintaining customer and supplier accounts
* Managing financial transactions including petty cash and client monies.
* Ad-hoc analysis and reports as required
* Ensure all relevant accounts paperwork is filed and recorded appropriately
* The Ideal candidate will be:
* Previous experience of working as an Accounts Assistant or Office Accounts experience
* Can work well under pressure
* Experience with Sage software (desirable)
* Relevant qualifications or equivalent accounts experience
Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
In return you will receive:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business. There is the potential of study support towards AAT for the right person. Other benefits include - 30 days' annual leave (inclusive of stats), Pension scheme and free onsite parking.
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant role please apply now.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces