Treasury Operations Senior Assistant
Up to £28,000 per annum
Our Client, a Japanese global trading company, and is currently seeking to recruit a Treasury Operations Senior Assistant.
They are seeking an all-round flexible team player who is looking to work within a treasury role. The role involves providing treasury operations support and finance administration for their sales departments and employees, with a focus on efficient, timely and accurate administration and processing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Accurate and timely processing of general ledger and journal entries including but not limited to:
direct debits, charges, payments, receipts, deposit and loan entries/rollovers/maturities and account transfers.
• Assisting in investigation and reconciliation of company ledgers against bank ledgers.
• Aiding in cash management processes including reconciliations and period end close.
• Daily use of SAP.
• Checking and confirming all Treasury transactions in a timely manner.
• Resolving any differences/discrepancies and mismatches in regard to all transaction material and their associated confirmations as soon as possible and report any outstanding issues to the appropriate person(s) in a timely manner.
• Maintaining strong working relationships with banks and other internal and external parties on a daily basis.
• Supporting with BACS and daily payments when required.
• Collating data into spreadsheets.
• General administration duties such as; filing, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying of documents etc.
Skills and Experience:
Strong Excel skills
Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Accurate and proven numerical skills
Good time and task management with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Systematic attitude to work and processes
Excellent customer service skills
Cooperative, flexible and "Can do" attitude
Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
Preferable but not essential:
Practical payment experience
Understanding of foreign exchange
35 hours per week
Mon - Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client