Grade A Recruitment are working closely with various schools in and around Kings Lynn. We can offer placements within a variety of different school settings, whether that be one form entry, 3 form entry, SEND or Private schools, we have the right placements for you!
We are currently recruiting SEND Teaching Assistants that are wanting to get stuck back into the job they love! We appreciate some things are going to be different due to the recent pandemic and the ongoing restrictions within schools... BUT our demand for SEND Teaching Assistants is still very much the same.
Key roles and Responsibilities;
* To establish a warm, caring and supportive relationship with pupils in order to support them feeling safe and enabling them to enjoy and learn during their time at the School.
* To promote and encourage independence and personal development in pupils and maintain high expectations of behaviour at all times.
* To contribute to providing high quality, challenging and differentiated educational activities and experiences through supporting the teaching of a broad and balanced curriculum aiming at pupils achieving their full potential in all areas of learning.
* Support the Class Teacher in all areas of the day to day running of the class
* Demonstrate a proven ability to work collaboratively within a multi-professional team.
* Level 2 - 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification (or working towards).
* GCSE Maths and English qualification is essential.
* Understanding of the Safeguarding principles and Child Protection procedures.
* Knowledge and experience of pupils with SEMH, ASD.
What Grade A Recruitment offer;
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly
* Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
* Regular social events with complimentary food and drinks at the end of each term.
* £50 refer a friend scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Educare online training.
How to apply
If you have the above qualifications and experience and can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you