Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / ASC LSA
ASC Secondary School near Brighton, East Sussex
Fantastic Facilities and Training
Full Time Vacancies
Start: October 2020
1:1 and Group Support Roles
Working at KS3, 4 and 5, and some challenging behaviour
Pay £60-80 per day
Free Lunch provided everyday
I am currently recruiting for ASC/ Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / ASC LSA for a SEN Secondary school near Brighton. This ASC LSA role is full time and starting in October 2020. The school are looking for someone to work 1:1 with pupils, the pupils has ASC and the school are looking for someone with SEN experience to work with them in building a trusting and strong relationship with the pupil.
The applicants for these Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / ASC LSA role will need to be comfortable working within a SEND environment, and working with children across secondary.
• Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / ASC LSA
• Work with students with high functioning autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged 11-16
• To support the class teacher
• Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
• Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
• Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
• Daily rate from £65, depending on experience
Supply Desk are recruiting for an independent school for young people aged 11-19 with Autism (ASC), usually high functioning autism or Asperger's syndrome. The school is located near Brighton, East Sussex.
• Autism (ASC) School
• Excellent Teacher to student ratio
• Very good scope for progression and training
• Fantastic work to life balance
• Remarkable SLT throughout that are keen to invest heavily into ambitious staff
• Located near Brighton, East Sussex
• Small Class Sizes
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / ASC LSA APPLICANTS
Previous experience working within the UK education sector
Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
Previous SEN and GCSE experience preferable
Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Access to own transport essential
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay £60-£80 per day
- Weekly pay every Friday
- A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this ASC Learning Support Assistant role or other jobs in education please send your CV to or call (phone number removed) today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon