12 Month contract
£42 per hour
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Integration Engineer to join a Defense Engineering client of ours in Christchurch, Dorset.
You will be supporting a number of IT programmes at Christchurch and customer sites in the South.
Key Responsibility Areas:
The successful engineer will be expected to support integration teams responsible for:
1 Developing releases across a number of operational systems;
2 Support the team in managing and maintaining reference and development rigs at Christchurch;
3 Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment;
* Detailed knowledge of 2016, 2012 Server, Windows 10, 8 Operating Systems.
* Detailed knowledge of Patch Management and surrounding processes.
* Active Directory & Group Policy Management.
* Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop.
* VMware, ESXi, vCenter, vSAN, NSX.
* Experience of HPE Hardware.
* Knowledge of CAT x and Fibre patching.
* Protective monitoring using ArcSight, Splunk.
* IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet.
* Scripting and PowerShell.
If you are interested and keen to find out more, please apply now with your latest CV - Ref (phone number removed)
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy