Our client is looking for an Group Compliance and Risk Manager to join their team in Warrington.
We are currently seeking an experienced Compliance Manager who has worked in a regulated financial services environment such as an MGA, Insurer or Broker/Insurance Intermediary Firm. The Manager will be a key part of the group compliance function and will be a 'certified individual' under SM&CR. The individual will work to support into the Key stakeholder (SMF3&1) of the Group to ensure trading in an ethical and compliant manner.
* Periodically conducts high level audits and reviews to ensure execution of compliance standards
* Conduct Second line monitoring and audits of business units and delivery appropriate feedback
* Leading in the development and execution of a Compliance Monitoring Framework/ Plan for all business functions
* Oversee continuous embedding of ISO27001 Information Security Management Framework and adherence to the standard
* Oversee and maintain PCIDSS payment card compliance requirements
* Oversee the continuous development of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans, Business Impact Assessments and overall strategy
* Maintain our contract library for key business contracts
* Conduct horizon scanning exercises on an ongoing basis, and where needed communicate and potential changes out to the senior management team
* Develop and implement a Compliance reporting pack to inform part of Key stakeholder meetings
* Involvement in the development of future products by way of product governance and ensure that they are customer focused and comply with regulatory obligations
Skills and Experience:
* Significant compliance experience with the insurance industry
* Vast experience and knowledge of FCA/PRA regulation including but not limited ICOBS, CONC, CASS, SYSC and IDD
* Compliance leadership experience to effectively deliver projects, determine appropriate reporting and procedures as required
* Proven experience in working within a regulated environment in a compliance role, preferable insurance or insurance intermediary
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful