Up to £45k + Vehicle - Orpington area (or commutable to)
You will know NSI/ NACOSS Electronic Security Install standards. Company are pushing for growth and building management team to drive quality
- Salary £40000 - £45000 (dependant on experience)
- Benefits - Car usually at this level
- Other - Holiday, Laptop, Pension, etc
- Company have extensive experience in Residential and commercial security systems
- You will manage the installation engineers and subcontract installers to deliver a NACOSS, NSI level installation for intruder alarms, etc
- You would be commutable to office and able to travel to sites to review engineers' work and audit installs when needed
- Good customer service skills
- Past role as Security installation engineer/ Alarm installer so can show others what to do and advise on best practice and technical support/ standards needed.
- You would be experienced managing installation engineers of Intruder Alarms or Security Service Manager
- Based in Kent, South East London, East Sussex or Surrey or similar to be able to visit office when needed and manage installation engineer team.
- You would know the NACOSS/ NSI standards so grades of alarm, audits, etc, CCTV and Access Control standards
Fire and Security Careers/ Eley Solutions Ltd is a specialist agency for permanent recruitment and welcomes CV's of Engineers, supporting staff, Managers and Executives that have worked for SSAIB, NACOSS, FIA, BAFE companies & on Fire Alarm Intruder Alarms
Contact Steven Eley if you have the experience and are commutable to area.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90881298