Project Engineer - Food & FMCG - Carlisle
I am currently recruiting a Project Engineer for a world renowned global Food and FMCG client at their facility based in Carlisle
They have vast Project Portfolio and spend over £20m p/a on capital projects
* Factory extensions
* New Packaging lines (Flow wrappers, shrink wrappers, labels, cartoners, palletiser etc)
* New Production Lines & Equipment (Mixing Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Ovens, Chillers, CIP Systems)
* New Automation Equipment
* Factory Refurbishment
* Continuous improvement projects
* Capex Control, prioritization and delivery of end to end projects
* Proposing new projects and identifying area's for innovation and improvement
* Work Closely with Project Management Team and Factory Management to deliver projects efficiently.
* Manage the delivery of various capital projects ensuring the complexity, cost, time‐constraints are fully understood and managed.
* Continually monitor progress to ensure meeting of specific deadlines.
* Responsible for all stages of projects from development through to delivery. including, URS creation, tendering and supplier selection, Resource, time and cost management, Control of contractors with CDM, Contract management, FAT, SAT and formal handback and project closure.
* Support project development through Engineering capability as part of full Lifecyle project delivery in the capability function.
* Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality of engineering and technical standard
* Flawless management of changes to the scope and schedule of the project.
* Lead project update meetings, and document project status and issues.
The successful candidate
* Will be Degree HND, HNC, NVQ in an Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Process etc)
* Experience managing capital projects within a Food and FMCG environment
* Manage budget responsibility of at east £100K
This role offers the chance for the successful candidate to work on a large portfolio of diverse multidisciplinary capital projects and link up with senior stake older across the global within a blue chip manufacturing organisation.
It offers excellent career progression, salary and benefits which are very generous.
Please apply online or for more information please call Paul