1) Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in
primary, secondary and special needs school settings?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring,
dance, theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for secondary cover supervisors and special needs teaching assistants for a large number of schools all throughout London. Our greatest areas of needs are all within a 30 minute train journey from Ealing, Camden, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Clapham.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involves:
Managing a classroom environment with support from management
Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
Answering general questions from students
Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, PE, Art, Music, Science etc.
Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
Helping set up activities
Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within London, or withing commutable areas, and able to provide a
police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years outside of
- Be able to show experience working with children in coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
£75-90 a day starting as a TA or cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level.
How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Aiden on firstname.lastname@example.org