A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Business Analyst Product Management based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Business Analyst will be accountable for the identification, analysis and implementation of requirements for new capabilities used by Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM) to assess and analyse financial crime and reputational risk for all of the firm’s clients; developing specialist knowledge of the product management process to support all new project and enhancement requests within the overall FCTM and Compliance objectives; gathering relevant data, costs and requirements to enable accurate and balanced decisions to be made; ensuring requirements are communicated clearly, consistently and software delivery, operations and functional colleagues at all levels.The role holder will need to be pro-active and seek opportunities to improve the system usage by engaging with all relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for demonstrating product capabilities to new and existing users and conducting training as required; building networks and manage day-to-day relationships with all staff on technology related matters in Risk and Business; collating requests from business and risk for intelligence or opportunities to leverage FCTM technology and data to help in the prioritisation process; providing support and direction at a global level and support at a regional level to the deployment of systems within FCTM and Compliance; developing and presenting options to implement controls whilst retaining full benefit from investment in systems.The role holder will be required to augment software testing capabilities as necessary.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques.
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant and/or project manager.
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise.
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects.
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits.
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments.
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability.
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective.
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Business Case and Benefits Realisation.
- Change and Implementation Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking.
- (Desirable) Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP).
- (Desirable) Degree in higher education.
Closing dates for applications 30th October 2020