An exciting and challenging opportunity for a Network and IT Manager has arisen with a key client of Clear IT based in Slough, Berkshire.
As the Network and IT Manager with circa 1000+ users you will be responsible for to development and maintenance of the network systems, hardware, and software to facilitate the management of the Network.
* Act as the MIS System Manager and carry out maintenance and upgrades to the MIS system (currently SIMS) ensuring continuity of service
* Act as the System Manager for any other services that hold data (such as finance or asset packages) and carry out maintenance and upgrades to these systems ensuring continuity of service
* Responsible for and maintain the integrity of the data held on and separate to the MIS system
Qualifications & Experience:
* Experience in a working environment of managing a complex network, setting up, managing servers and the ability to resolve failure problems
* Experience and knowledge of server hardware, maintenance, housekeeping, and daily back-ups
* Experience of successful project management
* Experience and knowledge of the use and management of software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Server Roles and Features, Adobe Creative Suite, and other professional/education software
* Experience and knowledge of working with a range of server and client operating systems such as Windows Server 2016/2012 R2, Windows 10/8.1/7, Mac OSX, Chrome OS, Linux Server, and Workstation, both GUI and CLI
* Recognised Computer or Network Management qualification e.g. NVQ4 or above, or relevant equivalent experience
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful